Safeguarding Children – 3 hours
It is a mandatory requirement, from both Ofsted and the Children’s Workforce Development Council (CWDC) that anyone who works directly with children and young people must undertake this course. It is the responsibility of everyone to safeguard through understanding a persons vulnerability to abuse, processes of information sharing, reporting, recording and liaising with other agencies.
- Identify what we mean by safeguarding children and what it includes
- Identify what may put children and young people at greater risk
- Identify the different types of abuse
- Role of staff in the safeguarding process
- Information sharing and working together as a team to safeguard