Level 2 Principles of Fire Safety and role of the Fire Marshall – 6 hours
Designed for all staff working in all environment this course is identified as one the mandatory courses your team will need. Staff will have the opportunity to understand the importance of good fire safety and importantly what action to take upon discovering a fire. The role and responsibilities of the fire marshall will also be clearly defined
- Understand the principles of fire risk control.
- Understand basic fire safety and what to do In the event of an emergency
- Understand the basics of practical fire safety.
- Understand the principles of fire safety legislation under the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005.
- Develop knowledge and understanding of how fire spreads and the behaviour of humans in the event of fire
- Develop knowledge and understanding of the role of the fire marshal