Who should attend this course?
Managers and their staff should team should book onto this course, to ensure they fully appreciate their legal responsibilities and duties within the work place and that they are actively promoting it through their staff’s languages, attitudes and behaviour. Being a full day course we welcome new members of staff to join us.
An achievement of Stand 4 of the Care Certificate would also be demonstrated upon course completion
To gain an awareness of the principles of Equality & Diversity and the implications for your practice
- Appreciate the impact of Equality & Diversity for clients, customers, volunteers, staff, external partners and the local community
- Be clear on the impact of Equality & Diversity legislation on your practice
- To gain clarification on major terms
- To be able to explain the benefits of developing and improving a culture of inclusion in your work place
- To be able to put these benefits into daily practice