The course is suitable for those wishing to deliver the Safeguarding syllabus to schools, colleges, children’s services, healthcare professionals and others working in an environment where individuals are likely to find themselves at risk
A range of subjects are covered including:
- Safeguarding legislation and guidance
- What do we mean by abuse and who can abuse?
- 10 categories of abuse & indicators
- Roles and responsibilities
- Sharing of information
- Dealing with and reporting of allegations and complaints