Accredited courses, following advice from OFQUAL are now referred to as Regulated courses .Nothing has changed and it continues to mean that course is nationally recognised and that a registered training organisation (RTO) can issue a recognised qualification or Statement of Attainment following its full or partial completion.
A regulated course: meets industry, enterprise or community needs. Some business like their staff to attend accredited courses, others are happy with attendance only ones – it’s entirely your choice.
go here Regulated First Aid – Regulated by AoFAQ
- Level 2 Emergency First Aid (QCF) 1 day
- Level 3 First Aid at Work (QCF) 5 days
- Level 3 Emergency Paediatric (RQF) 1 day
source site Regulated Moving and Handling
- Principles and Practice of Manual Handling (QCF) 1 day Regulated by AoFAQ
- Manual Handling Trainer Level 3 Award
- Patient Handling – Train The Trainer
source Regulated Safeguarding – Regulated by First Aid Awards Ltd.
- Level 3 Award in Principles of Safeguarding and Protecting Children, Young People or Vulnerable Adults (1 day)
Regulated Fire Awareness – Regulated by AoFAQ
- Level 2 Principle of Fire Safety & the role of Fire Marshall 6 hours
- Level 1 Principles of Fire Safety in the workplace 3 hours
Regulated Health and Safety – Regulated by AoFAQ
- Level 2 Health and Safety in the Workplace (QCF) 1 day
- Level 2 A0FAQ Award in CoSHH (QCF) 1/2 day
- Level 2 National Award Principles and Practice of Infection Control 1 day
tegretol 100mg tablets used for Regulated Medication
- Level 3 in Safe Handling of Medication
We are really pleased you have looked at our courses. Simply click the button and contact us. Customers are so important to us that we check our messages every evening